Subject: [Leica] [IMGs] Mark's PAWs, weeks 16, 17 and 18.
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 10:56:32 +0100

At last! I have caught up with my PAWs...

Week 16: Church flowers - While on holiday in Cornwall over Easter, we
walked about 2 1/2 miles from our holiday cottage to the church in St
Endellion.  As it was Easter, the church was full of spring flowers.
This display in one of the windows caught my eye.

M8, 28mm Elmarit ASPH.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week16-1.jpg

Week 17: Locomotive, Bodmin and Wenford Railway

M8, 35mm Summicron ASPH

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week17-1.jpg

Week 18: Garden Shed stuff - I had just bought a new ball and socket
head so I can use my M8 on a tripod (Heaven forbid someone putting an M8
onto a tripod!!! :-) )...

I had wondered about doing this shot in B&W, but I preferred the colour
version...

M8 50mm Summicron, tripod...

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week18-1.jpg

I hope you enjoy them and any comments and criticism are welcome as always.

All the best,

Mark

--

Mark Pope,