Subject: [Leica] CANLUG Meeting
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 03:14:21 +0000

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the info. ?We are in Ohio for the first half or so of May, then
plan to go to Niagra Falls. ?We need to find out if there are any problems
bringing our (Her) dog across the border, ;-) ?but think as long as we have
current shot records we think it will be OK, but need to check this. ? We
would then drive to Ottawa from there.

Cheers,
Gene