Subject: [Leica] CANLUG Meeting
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:23:34 -0700

Hi Gene,

Irene and I arrive in Ottawa late evening 19 May. There are "women-wives
planned things" to do for the first couple of days. Notice I said
"women-wives" not the guys doing the planning. :-)  I'll try to get some
idea this evening what the Ottawa family members have planned for the big
80th birthday bash for Irene and myself. She 80 on May 25th and I'm 80 May
27th.

If I can get a better idea I'll send along when we can have a gathering.

Cheers,

ted