Subject: [Leica] hunkering down in cowtown /magazine spreads
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:25:08 -0700

Well Leo we'll keep our fingers crossed for more published -- paid material
in the new magazine. Just make sure if they are going to pay you, don't let
that amount build too high before payment! As the economic crash and burn
may happen. And you don't have diddly squat for your efforts!.

 Trust me, been there, had it happen on more than one occasion with new
magazines! And they always seem like such nice people! OOPS!

Cheers,

ted