Subject: [Leica] IMG: Meet Tilly
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:35:49 -0700

[Warning:  New dog pictures, may contain excessive cuteness.]

Last weekend, we made a quick foray into Canada to pick up our new
dog.  Her name is Tilly, and she's a Border Terrier.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/family/Tilly09/P4252653-w.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/family/Tilly09/P4252650-w.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/family/Tilly09/P4262661-w.jpg.html
There are more in that folder, feel free to browse.

Special thanks to Geoff (aka Hoppy), who was my Chief International
Enabler. And to our esteemed saloon keeper, who also has a Border.  I've
always liked this breed (my folks got one after I graduated from
college).  Now I've got one of my own.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] IMG: Meet Tilly)
Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] IMG: Meet Tilly)