Subject: [Leica] REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT B&W | By Dr. Ted Grant | Blurb
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:55:46 -0700

Ted: Congrats the launch of "Real Photographer Shoot B&W." You've been
threatening to do this book for years, and it's wonderful that now it's a
reality. I've already ordered my copy.  I have your two "doctor's work"
books, and I'm so pleased to add a more general collection of your work to
my bookshelf.

Hopefully there will be another Vancouver get-together this year, and I'll
bring my copy up for you to sign. Or maybe you'll come down here for the
LHSA gathering in Seattle this fall.

A big "good on you" from your Seattle friend, who also likes to go "click"
with fast glass.

--Peter