Subject: [Leica] IMG: It's not just for Southerners anymore
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:56:02 -0700

Look who showed up in my front yard this weekend. This is no masterpiece,
but I thought some of you might enjoy it anyway.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1005092Possum.jpg.html

I was surprised to see it.  They're pretty nocturnal creatures, and I've
never seen one in broad daylight before.  And contrary to their usual
slow-moving behavior, this one ran *very* fast when it saw me.  Perhaps it
was afraid of the M8, or didn't want to be photographed with an off-brand
CV 90/3.5.

I first grabbed my Olympus DSLR, for which I have a zoom with 300mm
equivalent, but the battery was dead.  At least the M8 let me blow the shot
up to 1:1.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] IMG: It's not just for Southerners anymore)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] IMG: It's not just for Southerners anymore)