Subject: [Leica] Piper at the Ferry
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:36:16 +0800

Thanks Mark,
Behind the piper is the new Star Ferry terminal in Central. And you
have hit the nail on the head! It looks like a Mall. That is the
problem with HK - they tear down all the old and the new they put up
all looks like a Mall and usually is a Mall! We marched and petitioned
to save the old Star Ferry Terminal - all to no avail. I think
Brigadoon disappeared in HK before the second World War. Until then
the British were invincible here and China was, of course, in turmoil.
Cheers
Howard