Subject: [Leica] Elmarit 21 colour fringing
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:46:13 +0800

Mark!
Take your meds! My 21 Elmarit pre asph, coded and filtered etches
beautifully
on my M8. Not as good as my 24 Asph in the corners, granted, but still
beautifully.
Warmest Regards and a Big Smiley. :-)
Howard

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Elmarit 21 Colour fringing)