Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kalø castle ruin
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:56:11 +0200

Another little gallery from my visit to Denmark last week. My friend
Lars and I drove out to a beautiful spot about 30 km from the city, a
place that we both used to visit as children but had not been to for
many years. A little piece of beautiful Eastern Jutland:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/8012375_CYSdk#521125088_Dngwx

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. As an
experiment, I have increased the maximum size of the images compared
to my usual 800 x 600 pixels and would welcome any feedback on speed
of loading, ease of viewing and other relevant aspects of the viewing
experience. I am assuming that most people nowadays have fast
connections and larger screens than in the past, but if my assumption
is wrong I will go back to the smaller size.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu