Subject: [Leica] IMG Watching a football match...
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FŽelix L—opez de Maturana)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 00:50:44 +0200

> I'f you'd moved a fraction to the right then the boy would not have had
> the footballer intersection with his head. Dropping your knees slightly
> would have put the boy's head higher in the frame nearer to the top
> right third although it runs the risk of creating more problems with the
> footballer's then intersecting with the buildings on the horizon and the
> image is lacking in contrast on my monitor, the boy's skin tones are
> unpleasant and it also looks like the boy is blurred with details
> missing from the folds of his hood.
>
> F?elix L?opez de Maturana wrote:
>
>> > A little kid is a young boy spectator of a football match...
>> >
>> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/160341-1/Viendo+el+partido.jpg
>> >
>> > C&C welcomed.
>> >
>> > Felix

Thanks for pointing to the main defaults of mi image. The picture was
taken while walking so that framing was "on the way"... Due to my age
I't s really difficult to "drop my knees". Have you got a really good
monitor?

Thanks again.

Felix -this is my christian name-

Replies: Reply from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] IMG Watching a football match...)