Subject: [Leica] IMG Watching a football match...
From: nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:15:51 +0100

I'f you'd moved a fraction to the right then the boy would not have had
the footballer intersection with his head. Dropping your knees slightly
would have put the boy's head higher in the frame nearer to the top
right third although it runs the risk of creating more problems with the
footballer's then intersecting with the buildings on the horizon and the
image is lacking in contrast on my monitor, the boy's skin tones are
unpleasant and it also looks like the boy is blurred with details
missing from the folds of his hood.