Subject: [Leica] Picture of the Year Controversy
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 18:38:21 -0500

Right.  I take three newspapers, the NYT, the WSJ and our local rag.  Our
local paper is primarily for the parrot cages (it is cheaper than unprinted
newsprint, and the birds sometimes find something amusing), and in case
someone croaked and I hadn't heard about it.  Even the comics are wretched -
the good ones have been dropped, except for Dilbert.  Not that the NYT and
the WSJ are prizes, but at least you have a glimmer of what may be going on.

Ken