Subject: [Leica] Picture of the Year Controversy
From: leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:53:56 +0200

the planting is a necessary action.

please do not forget the chickens for eggs and food, the veg. between
the the high-rise flowers and plants or vice versa.

war-time conditions are already upon many. be prepared, if you have a
garden ..... a couple of sq. meters of fertile ground.

newspapers ......... we (members of the grey-ing society, at least)
will never be without them. a tactile news source is vital, proven by
the increase in paper sales, for printers (paperless office, bah);
the free press in stations. subways, shopping centers.

"What in the world can we do about all of that?" does it matter? the
influence of extremes is what is forced upon us. it has always been
so. look around you; is that what your neighbors need or want to be
appraised of as news. when they need to know, they go to the reliable
sources of press. so long it is not an invasion, just an encroachment.

plus ?a change, plus c'est la m?me chose!

b.