Subject: [Leica] Non-Leica made viewfinder magnifiers for Leica M cameras
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:53:22 +0200

Hi Susan,

I own the 1.25x after a while, I've used it with my M's and the M8.
The problem is that you loss the extreme fraeline, 24mm for the M8,
you have a very slight reduction of brightness, and in my opinion this
is not a big help to improve focusing, the focusing base remains the
same but enlarged. What is really nice for focusing is the M3. I don't
know other brands, but never buy the ones from HK Supplies, me and
another member, we have returned them.

The eyes..., are my problem too.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 20/04/2009, a las 7:47, Susan Ryan escribi?: