Subject: [Leica] Singapore Panos
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:06:01 +0800

Hi Howard

Thanks for taking a nice picture of our former Supreme Court Building and
City Hall - both archictectural icons of bygone British Colonial days - they
are being turned into an art museum - a task currently being undertaken and
awarded to a French company

The new Supreme Court is at the back facing North Bridge Road - the design
of which does not measure up to the dignity and decorum of legal procedures
handled by the highest court of the land

Joseph Low