Subject: [Leica] Wednesday
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:33:59 -0400

No wtf.

The photo is indeed a little flat. It seemed OK when I was working on
it, but posted I saw it right away. I'll experiment with your
suggestions. LR is still new to me, and I haven't even ventured into
PS yet. We'll see what I can do with the new tools.

I've a late adopter. Haven't done film to any degree in years as my
house has no space for a darkroom, and I live 30 miles away from the
nearest decent film lab. So, I had to bite the bullet and buy an M8.
Basically, I'm a beginner again.

Appreciate the critique. Thanks.

Sue