Subject: [Leica] Friday flowers HW pano
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 16:38:15 +0000

Henning,

Well done, I did not look at the large file the first time through, but
after looking at it, the photo really pops. ?I will not show to my wife as
she has had bouts of vertigo in the past and it would probably freak her

Gene

 -------------- Original message from Henning Wulff <henningw at
archiphoto.com>: --------------