Subject: [Leica] Tripod recommendations
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:19:43 -0600

Here's a link to my favorite tripod (Benbo):

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/cameras-and-camcorders/cameras/tripods/benbo-classic-no-1-71996/review

I mostly use mine with my R cameras and lenses and most frequently for macro
work. It takes some use to master it but once you get the hang of using it
you won't go back to conventional tripods. I have both the Trekker model and
the largest model.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada