Subject: [Leica] Bye Bye
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:04:48 -0700

Marc mon ami,

If you do that how the hell are you going to finish the story to the crew
about our famous fight during the ?Battle of Hastings?? You can?t just cut
and run old buddy, use your delete key as well as you handled that big two
handed sword slashing your way through the throngs of  the ?hairy legions!?
Us in Kilts? and all! :-)

Take care and don?t go too far away!

Cheers,

ted