Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:09:18 -0500

It is not clear to me why you believe that all projects should have an
objective of promoting your vision of the world or your subjective opinion
regarding objective truth. . If want a set of images that meet your
objectives take them yourself. If that is beyond your ability pay someone
else to take them for you. Do not expect Tina and all other photojournalists
to work for you pro bono. The balance of the assignment can only be judged
against its intent - of which you have no knowledge.
--
Clive
Blog:  http://clive.moss.net/blog

Message from nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke) ([Leica] IMGS: Children of the World)