Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:24:25 -0400

At 09:08 AM 4/16/2009, you wrote:
>I personally find it more offensive that you would dismiss a serious
>point with such a fatuous facetious remark. I find it more offensive
>that you would condone the dismissal of other nations as being backwards
>and perpetuate the myths that other countries are only to be thought of
>as charities, to your children. So tell me about manners then, tell me
>when questioning the appropriateness of a subject matter for children is
>impolite, yet to reduce the children and their mother countries to
>objects of pity is not ? (That's a rhetorical question because I am
>being impolite when I suggest that you don't have the intellectual
>capacity to issue an intelligent rebuttal).

Did you even look at the photos??  I do not present these children as
objects of pity.  They are not objects of pity!!  The children are
happy, playing, smiling - just like children all over the world.  My
whole point is that the people of the world are all more alike than
they are different.  I do not show other nations as being
backwards.  I show loving families and people working towards
improving their own lives.

You have your own set of conclusions based on your agenda, not what I
have presented.  The last thing I would do is reduce people to
objects of pity.  You have no idea what you are talking about.  Ted
has more intellectual capacity in his little finger than you could
ever dream of having.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com