Subject: [Leica] WTB Leica masks for V35 enlarger
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:10:26 -0700

Lots of luck! Last time I saw one listed it went close to $700US. I
have four carriers, with one filed out. I believe there were several
variations, with and without anti-newton glass. The best one for
filling is the version with glass on top and no glass on the bottom.
File the bottom only, as opposed to trying to file two sides. Which
for those who have already done it with aluminum holders can attest,
is quite a challenge.
S.d.