Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:34:59 -0400

Actually, I found another one.  Is this you?

http://photo.net/photodb/member-photos?user_id=1087214

At 09:48 AM 4/16/2009, you wrote:
>Technically they come up to scratch but there is only one category that
>this body of work really fits into, and I'm far too polite to mention
>it. Nope I just re-read the comment about the little finger, the body of
>work fits into the "holiday snap".

Philip -  The only Philip Clarke photographers that I can find on
Google are a wedding photographer in Ireland and one in
Louisiana.  Perhaps you could give us a link to your work.  Do you use
Leicas?

Thank you,

Tina

Tina Manley