Subject: [Leica] Crisis, Recession
From: nod at bouncing.org (Philip Clarke)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:36:11 +0100

Locally we have a pub, yesterday and over the weekend it was fine
weather (rare in the UK, but true), normally people sit out in the front
of the pub garden because it's nice, and because the UK banned all
smoking indoors in public places. Either people aren't eating or
drinking out or they are not smoking (nearly ?6/ $9 USD a packet)
because everyone is cutting back.