Subject: [Leica] Dance of Death (Verges)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:19:23 +0200

Hi Ted,

The words you have said are a big compliment for me, and still more
coming from a Dr.!, beside this what I really like on your comments is
your extraordinary sense of LIFE, life is much more important than
other technical considerations, and I really believe that one of the
most powerful things on the photography is try to capture a esential
moment of the life, IMO this is the point that make photography
different as other arts.

Thank you very much to have takre a look and for your kind compliments

Saludos cordiales from Barcelona
Lluis

El 13/04/2009, a las 1:06, Ted Grant escribi?: