Subject: [Leica] Dance of Death (Verges)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:30:48 +0200

Hi Steve,

Thank you for take a look and for your comments.

In film I've tried only once ISO 3200, and very few times 1600. My
short experience with the M8 shows me very good results up to ISO 640,
even quite good 1250. Thanks for your suggestion, but I think on such
lighting conditions is better to shot manually, the small candles on
the walls will fooling the meter, the subjects was moving and passing
through very fast, no time for measuring. I don't know, maybe I'm
wrong and should trust more on the automatic metering.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 12/04/2009, a las 17:17, Steve Barbour escribi?: