Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG assignment, March, George
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 00:55:25 +0200

George,

I apprecite very much this interesting dialogue and you gave me a new
manner to view and intend approach the intimacy of the persons who
suffer this situation. Yes, it is a very long and difficult way (it
requires many time), but maybe one of the best to be conscious of the
real problems.

Thank you very much
Lluis

El 07/04/2009, a las 0:43, George Lottermoser escribi?: