Subject: [Leica] NEW STUFF : SIGN OF THE TMES. COLOUR OR b&w
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 00:37:20 +0200

Hi Ted,

I understand your comment content two questions, one about what this
photography can be interpreted (the visual mesage), for me you give a
fresh and at the time dramatic vision of the situation. Many of us was
just shot the poor men, you have added an ironic message that it minds
a lot of things. Here you are not ony showing images, you are giving
to the viewier a subject to discuss, some that can modify our thaughts
about a situation.

The second question about color or B&W is only a mater of taste, we
are used to be more dramatic images in B&W than in color. You know me
very well, but maybe on this case I'll be for the color, why? because
IMO it seprates better the two plans of action on this photo.

BTW, congratulations again for your Gallery!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 06/04/2009, a las 23:47, Ted Grant escribi?: