Subject: [Leica] IMG: HDR?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:10:42 -0400

At 10:40 PM 4/2/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>Here are the only 3 of my images that I think were worth printing
>after using HDR:
>This one was taken pretty high up and from the shade of trees; way
>to much of an exposure range to capture with a single exposure:
>http://raflexions.com/Tahoe13th/content/Tahoe_Tahoe_HDR_438H0905_20080813And2more_20080814_large.html
>  having fun!
>Bob

I think all of your's look wonderful, Bob, and that's exactly how the
software should be used.  I did my tripod to the Sierra Nevada last
July and shot several multiple exposures with the idea of trying
HDR.  I haven't gotten around to it yet, but still have the photos on
file.  As soon as I finish Peru, I'll get back to experimenting with
those.  Your photos convince me that it is possible to get good
photos using HDR!

Thanks,

Tina

Tina Manley