Subject: [Leica] IMG: HDR? PhotoMatix
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:26:45 -0500

Tina,

Are you using multiple exposures?  I use Photomatix Pro (sometimes) with a
three-exposure bracket of +1, 0, -1.  With the Canon EOS I can usually do
this hand-held (assuming, of course, that the subject is not moving), but
most of the time on a tripod.  Here is one hand-held:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/mosque.jpg.html

It is so easy to over-do.  Still not sure I like it.

Kehn