Subject: [Leica] The Zurich Cafe
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:46:58 +0200

Hi Ted,

What you describe is true in some countries (Spain, other countries in
southern Europe, parts of France...) but it is not a general European
phenomenon. In Scandinavia, or Belgium or the Netherlands, I suspect
that attitudes to street photography are not very different from those
in North America. The difference may simply be that there are more
people walking on the street.

And as with so many other things, Amsterdam is an exception to the
above, at least in my experience.

And finally, Lluis's photos are wonderful, and I have had a drink with
him at this place twice (at least, I think) :-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain