Subject: [Leica] The Zurich Cafe
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:18:07 -0600

> On Apr 1, 2009, at 1:55 AM, Ted Grant wrote:
>

>> Any time I've been in Europe it always feels so comfortable to "click
>> away"
>> in cafes and almost anywhere and never, if ever, been accosted or dirty
>> looks at my taking pictures of people simply enjoying a lunch or drink.  I
>> meant to ask Sonny if he ever has any kind of questioning when he shoots
>> in
>> the "saloons" ? :-)  So Sonny if you happen to see this, do people give
>> you
>> a hard time? .

Most of my "saloon" shots are right here in town, and  I'm a regular
customer.  Besides that, this is a tourist town, and most of the places have
a bit of atmosphere, so it is not uncommon for people to take pictures here.

There have been a few times I worried that  the folks in the shot might not
belong together, but then, I guess that's their problem. ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com