Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 41, Issue 124. SCANNING
From: leica at ralgo.nl (leica)
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 18:15:07 +0200

If you are not already familiar with the system, may I offer a
working example of how your discussions have been made to function,
on a larger-sized vehicle:

http://www.lumiere-technology.com/index.htm

I have known Pascal for a good 20 years, helping to sell and
demonstrate his products from almost the beginning.
At the Photokina, about ten years ago, his lighting system had the
members of Hasselblad and numerous large name companies, jumping.

Such dedication and determination merits applause, I feel.

Bruce.