Subject: [Leica] Camera Show Report
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:16:42 -0700

Jim,

The reason my family and I refused to go to Memphis for the Leica Spring
Shoot was the horrific
gang violence in that city.  I saw it on the History Channel.  They prey
on visitors and rival gangs

Not my cup of tea, or Lagavullin.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Camera Show Report)