Subject: [Leica] My first M8 post - too bad it's not Friday
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:59:19 -0400

Nah, it was just a girls weekend. The lake is Erie - I live near it in
the far SE corner of Michigan. Chicago is a mere three hours drive
from here, though, and a fun semi-affordable getaway if we stay a
couple blocks off the Mile and only window shop.

Thanks for your nice comments about my posts..

Sue