Subject: [Leica] My first M8 post - too bad it's not Friday
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:15:24 -0400

35 summilux ASPH, i think at f4. The photo is a crop the entire plant.
not my first choice for a first photo, but I was decently happy. i
have both LR2 and CS4, but I haven't ventured into CS4 yet. I think it
could be improved with some selective sharpening of the buds, I'm on
learning curve overload at the moment.

Sue