Subject: [Leica] Darkroom or computer music
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:29:14 -0400

On Mar 28, 2009, at 7:28 PM, Tina wrote:

> At 05:20 PM 3/28/2009, you wrote:
>
>> I lost my darkroom awhile back but I'm photo-shopping again today
>> and currently listening to Jack Teagarden and Louis Armstrong with
>> Natalie Cole in the queue.
>>
>> Greg Lorenzo
>
> I listen to NPR all day and BBC all night.  They are having the fund
> raiser on the NC NPR station this week so I'm listening to the SC
> station.  Gives me something to think about while I do some of
> mindless photoshop adjustments.
>
> Tina

Those of you fortunate enough to use a Mac need only open iTunes and
click on the "radio" button. You have your choice of listening to
over 20 different types of music ranging from hard rock, country,
classical, opera, baroque, popular, jazz and whatever. The selections
are arranged in random order and don't repeat for days so if frees
you of the arduous task of changing CDs or records. It's all free.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Darkroom or computer music)