Subject: [Leica] PESO: Scrapple Queue
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:58:24 +0000

Several years ago when I was still working I was assigned a new program
called SPAM. ?I went on a trip to survey the work, and when I came back, I
found a can of SPAM on my desk. ?Someone obviously saw the humor in this. ?I
never did find out who gave me the SPAM, but I still have the can. ?I think
the shelf life of SPAM is about 100 years. ?;-)

Gene