Subject: [Leica] PESO: Scrapple Queue
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:32:28 -0500

i've only had scrapple once and it was kinda spam like.  had it for
breakfast with eggs at a little roadside cafe in maryland somewhere.  it was
good.  little oily maybe.

speaking of spam, one of the offerings at the sushi restaurant i had lunch
at today was spam sushi.  didn't have it.  spam or tuna?  it's a no brainer.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com