Subject: [Leica] Flash lifespan
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

If it's that good, why do folks diddle around with all the power-sucking,
footprint hogging, massive expense, disc-dying, mind-numbing complexity of
raid arrays?

With a decent label maker and some plastic holders (I'm wondering if I
haven't figured out a use for all those extra slide pages I have) you could
keep years of work in something like a coin collectors album.