Subject: [Leica] Another 75mm-Summilux-on-M8 example
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:35:42 -0400

Yes I would agree Geoff's Summicron would outperform a lens which was
designed many decades ago. And I always root for the slower glass.

The 75 Summicron  f2is a lens I yearn for.
The 75 Summilux 1.4 I don't.
Its big and old.
Or to put it more positively the Summicron is new and compact.

Mark William Rabiner