Subject: [Leica] 21 summilux part deux
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 06:11:29 -0700

When you get that far, comment on the film results with vignetting...   The
results, especially compared to the M8,  should be interesting......

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Oh .. Forgot. I will put up some  photos once I do a bit more with it
than play on an M8 - I do want to see how it will do on film as well!
I do like the M8, but IMHO the final proof of performance is still on
film.

Thanks,
Ed