Subject: [Leica] 35/1.4 Pre-Aspherical filter size?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:57:08 -0700

FYI... Erwin's info is still there....

Try this....

http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/lenses/lenses/lenses/page90.html

BTW, it is best to go by the serial number to look up this info....

BEFORE 2,166,700 it is M41x.5 threaded, but filter is a E41
After that number, it is M42x.75 but still a E41 filter.

I have an example of the "post number", and mine is a E41 filter.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

All the url pages which I have logged by Leica and Puts have
seemingly been removed. Another wonderful Leica support system, it
would seem.

Prove me wrong, somebody, please.

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] 35/1.4 Pre-Aspherical filter size?)
Message from leica at ralgo.nl (leica) ([Leica] 35/1.4 Pre-Aspherical filter size?)