Subject: [Leica] last chance for 2009 LUG Survey
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:55:19 +0100

Hi Greg,

It was for my son, back in 2004. I don't think there have been any
since then, until now.

Back then, my son needed to do a school project, and I suggested to
him that he should do a survey of two different online communities and
discuss the differences between them. One was the LUG and the other an
online gaming community (I think he was playing Eve Online at the time).

The paper was not bad for a 15-year old, although the grade was not as
high as we had hoped--the school said that some requirement or other
(I don't remember now) of the IB rules of the game had not been
sufficiently followed. No matter, he went on to graduate with good
grades and is now at university in England.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain