Subject: [Leica] Photoshopped fashion images
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:52:07 +1000

Just to contribute something that may generate some interest, I discovered
this Spanish photographer, Rebeca Saray on pbase. Her work is dramatic,
heavily stylised and makes extensive use of make up and Photoshop. Much of
it is dark in mood, gothic or even vampiric (is that a word??) and certainly
won't be to everyone's taste. I find her creativity extraordinary. Start
with her self portraits if you like.
http://www.pbase.com/dosis/image/109795357

 Or look here for something like 1000 different model studies, from the
sublime to the disturbing. just amazing work.
http://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/your_picture_of_the_day_winners_gallery