Subject: [Leica] 2008 LUG Yearbook Donation to Project H.O.M.E.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:07:57 -0700

Hi Jim,

Good on you lad! :-)

A passing thought for the 2009 book.

I know you make reference to the H.O.M.E. programme and funds from the book
sale. How be this year we make a stronger point about this fact and make it
a priority for everyone to buy a copy of the book not just for the sake of
buying a copy of the "WORLDS GREATEST PHOTO BOOK!"  . But an added incentive
to buy copies as it will be helping some unfortunate folks. Not to forget in
8 months from now there could well be a far greater number of people
requiring our contribution.  And to have LUG members encourage friends in
photography to purchase a copy as a gift illustrating examples of smashing
great photography from all over the world?

Maybe worth a thought between now and buy the book time.

Cheers,

Dr. ted