Subject: [Leica] Differences between lightroom and Photoshop CS2
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:34:10 -0500

Douug

In the lr export dialogue there is a place to choose "other" as a profile,
when I choose that, all i see is printer profiles.  i  just did a greyscale
export from lightroom  and opened it in cs4 and it's actually an rgb image,
so  you need to convert it to greyscale in cs or figure out the "other"
profile to choose a greyscale profile in a lr export.  i'm also going to
guess that this is a situation where if you monitor callibration is off,
it's really going to show up.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157