Subject: [Leica] The B&W Infrared master...
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:06:27 -0500

Richard,
You can shoot like this guy already. You have the eye for it. Your
photos show that now. What he did was capture scenes from dreamy far
away places that are suspended in time and enhanced them further with
his B&W IR look. It makes for impressive photos. This is right up
your alley. Good luck with it and please share some of your IR photos
with us. I know a few of us would be quite interested.

Regards,
Len