Subject: [Leica] Mamiya 7II gotchas?
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 10:10:44 -0400

Richard, if there is a downside I can't think of one. The 7II is a
great camera. It is not very heavy, The lenses are sharp as a tack.
The shutter is quieter then any Leica. The RF focusing is dead on. It
can take 120 and 220 film and if you get the pano kit it will take
35mm for your 24x65 panoramas. The prices are very reasonable now. I
find it's easier to use then a Rollei or Hassy.

Len